- wonderful cold savory soup made with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions and seasonings. It won’t heat up the kitchen on those hot summer days.
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes, finely chopped in food processor
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablesoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cup Red Gold Fresh Squeezed Tomato Juice
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Option: To save time chopping you can place diced tomatoes, green bell pepper, celery, cucumber and onion in a food processor and process until vegetables are in small pieces