Italian Vegetable Soup
- Comforting, classic Italian Vegetable Soup takes on new depth of flavor with the addition of Redpack Multi-purpose Marinara Sauce.
- 1 large onion, chopped & sautéed
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, minced & sautéed
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, frozen
- 3 cups Redpack Multi-purpose Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 (14.5 oz) Red Gold Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup milk
- Garnish: Bacon, croutons or bread
After sautéing onion and garlic, add remaining ingredients and allow to simmer for at least one hour. Garnish as desired. Makes 10-12 one-cup servings.