Loaded Cheeseburger Tots
- 1 lb. 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 8 oz. White Onion, diced
- 0.2 oz. Salt
- 0.1 oz. Pepper
- 6 oz. Tater Tots per portion
- 8 oz. Shredded Monterey Jack-Cheddar Cheese Blend per portion
- Optional toppings: Chopped Tomatoes, Onion, Pickles, or other favorite burger toppings
- Prepare the burger topping. Sauté onions on griddle with a little oil until softened. Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Grill until cooked through, allowing grease to drain off. Beef can be cooked to order or held hot in a steamed environment for up to an hour.
- Bake or fry tater tots until golden brown.
- Top tater tots with beef and cheese, then place under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Remove from broiler, plate, garnish with burger toppings of choice and serve with Red Gold Ketchup.