Mexican Chicken Pizza
- 1.5 lb. Chicken Breast, cooked, cooled, and shredded
- 1 oz. Taco Seasoning
- 0.2 oz. Garlic Powder
- 8 oz. Redpack Tomato Sauce
- 2 (2" x 6") Flour Tortillas per portion
- 4 oz. Refried Beans per portion
- 8 oz. Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend per portion
- 2 oz. Cooked Black Beans per portion
- 2 oz. Cooked Yellow Corn Kernels per portion
- 0.5 oz. Cilantro, washed and chopped per portion
- 1 oz. Green onions per portion
1. Prepare the burger topping. Sauté onions on griddle with a little oil until softened. Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Grill until cooked through, allowing grease to drain off. Beef can be cooked to order or held hot in a steamed environment for up to an hour.
1. Combined the shredded chicken with the taco seasoning, garlic powder, and Redpack Tomato Sauce. Store in the refrigerator until use.
2. Place tortillas on a hot griddle. On one of the tortillas, spread refried beans, 1 cup of the chicken mixture, and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top with the other tortilla and reheat until filling reaches 165 degrees, flipping occasionally.
3. Top with black beans, corn, and remaining cheese. Transfer to a salamander until the cheese has browned.
4. Garnish with cilantro and green onions.