Pizza Burger With Truffle Fries
- ¼ lb. 85% Lean Chuck Ground Beef
- 2 Slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Large Hawaiian-Style Burger Bun
- 4 Large Slices Pepperoni
- 2 oz. Redpack Marinara Sauce, held hot
- 10 oz. Steak Fries
- Drizzle of Truffle Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 0.5 oz. Grated Parmesan
- Chopped Fresh Parsley to taste
- 2 oz Redpack Marinara Sauce
1. Form the beef into a patty. Season with salt and pepper on both sides then cook on the griddle under a weight to the desired doneness. Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese during final seconds of cooking.
2. Toast the bun.
3. Place remaining slice of cheese on the bottom bun, then 2 slices of pepperoni. Add the cooked patty, 2 oz. of warm Redpack Marinara Sauce, and 2 more slices of pepperoni.
4. Top the burger with the crown of the bun.
5. Bake or fry the steak fries and place in serving container.
6. Drizzle with truffle oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, parmesan and parsley. Serve immediately with burger and a side of Redpack Marinara Sauce.