Pork Chops with Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Red Gold Diced Tomatoes, or 1 (28 ounce) can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes, drained or 1 (28 ounce) can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 center cut pork chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
Combine first seven ingredients in a small bowl to create the bruschetta. Season with salt and black pepper. Let marinate at least 15 minute or up to 1 hour.
Arrange pork chops in baking dish. Drain liquid from bruschetta and reserve. Then spoon liquid over pork chops. Let marinate at least 15 minutes turning occasionally.
Preheat barbecue grill or grill pan over medium heat. Grill pork chops until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
Transfer pork chops to plates and spoon bruschetta over.