Spicy Marinara Meatball Sliders
- 1 oz. Butter
- 3 Hawaiian-style Slider Buns
- 3 (4 oz.) Beef Meatballs, heated
- 6 oz. Redpack Marinara Sauce, held hot
- 3 oz. Shredded Mozzarella, or 3 small slices
- 0.5 oz. Fresh or Pickled Jalapeño Slices
- Red Pepper Flakes for garnish
1. Butter both sides of the buns and toast on the griddle.
2. On each slider bun, place one meatball, top with 2 oz of Redpack Marinara Sauce, and 1 oz. or 1 slice of mozzarella.
3. Broil until cheese is golden brown.
4. Top with jalapeño, red pepper flakes, and the crispy top of the bun.